Curious kids try to get into anything and everything, but the Safety 1st Secret Button Slide Lock helps you keep them out with the first ever decoy button. Your child will think that the decoy button opens the lock, but pushing it has no effect. You’ll know that the flexible surface hides the actual secret to opening the lock. The Secret Button Slide Lock is designed to work with hardware up to 4.5″ apart and can be used on cabinets with large knobs or handle pulls.
In side by side comparisons with leading competitors using real life toddlers, the Safety 1st Secret Buttont Slide Lock was strong enough to keep even the cleverest of toddlers out. Even in lab testing using state of the art mechanical pull force equipment, Safety 1st outperformed the competition. Toddler Tested. Proven Stronger.
- Prominent decoy button can be pushed by child, with no effect
- Flexible surface hides functional buttons in plain sight
- Easy installation with no drilling required
- Simple one-hand operation
- Fits on both cabinet knobs and handle pulls
- Adjusts to fit cabinets with up to 4.5″ apart
- Proven stronger against leading competitors in mechanical pull force tests – and with real-life toddlers (as of September 2017)