Designed for use from 9 months, this small first straw cup with a 5oz/150ml capacity, is a great alternative to a sippee cup.
- Specially designed for baby firsts sips providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking
- Super soft straw makes drinking easy and is gentle on gums
- Straw flips down between sips to stay clean and stop spills
- Removable, easy-grip handles perfectly designed for tiny hands
- All tommee tippee cups are BPA free
Up until this point your little one has been used to breast or bottle, so introducing a cup is a key step in their development and an important part in their transitioning journey. To help the transition go smoothly this cup features a soft silicone straw thats really easy to drink through, and your baby doesnt need to tip the cup as much to get their reward. The large handles are easy for little hands to grip onto, and as their skills improve you can slip these off so they can hold on directly, just like a grown up! And because life with a baby is messy enough, once the straw is flipped down the cup is 100% non-drip!