Designed for use from 4 months, this small transitioning cup with a 5 oz./150ml capacity,
Up until this point they've been used to breast or bottle, so introducing a cup is an important step in their weaning journey.To help the transition go smoothly, this cup features a super soft spout that is gentle on gums, and large handles that are easy to grip. And because life with a baby is messy enough, a non-spill valve keeps mess to a minimum!
As your baby's drinking skills improve you can remove the handles so they can hold the cup directly, and the non-spill valve can be easily removed to enable free flow drinking, which can help their oral development.
- For thrills not spills: Learning to drink should be fun but it doesn't have to be messy, thanks to our clever non-spill valve. The clever one-piece valve allows liquid to flow easily through the spout when your baby wants to drink, but keeps the cup fully leak-proof between sips.
- Gentle and safe: Your baby's gums can be very sensitive, especially when teething. Our super soft spout is gentle on gums, making sure their first sips go smoothly. And of course all of our cups are BPA free and suitable for steam sterilising.
- Designed for tiny hands: Little and lightweight with easy-grip handles, this is the perfect cup for beginners. As drinking skills develop, simply remove the handles and you're halfway to a grown-up cup!
- Built for busy families: We know life with a baby is busy, so our new cups are easy to assemble, simple to clean, either in hot soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher and are suitable for sterilisation.
- Baby Safe: All the tommee tippee cups are BPA free providing you with the ultimate reassurance.