Little mouths don’t always hold onto heavy baby soothers. If you’ve ever had to calm a tired baby, you’ll appreciate a soother that stays put. The ultra-light silicone baby soother is light enough for even the smallest mouth and is sure to help them stay content for longer.
Because it’s light enough to stay put in the littlest mouths, this ultra-light soother saves you having to replace it every few minutes. Inspired by the shape of our award-winning breast-like teats, this soother moves and flexes just like mum, meaning that it feels so familiar in baby’s mouth that they’re more likely to accept this soother first time.
Made from super soft 100% food-grade silicone it’s safe for little mouths, even newborns. This soother curves around sensitive cheeks and noses to help prevent skin irritation and rashes. Plus it’s anti-static so it doesn’t attract dust, and when you need to give it a clean, you can pop it in the steriliser.
- Ultra-light - silicone soother stays put in baby’s mouth longer so you don’t have to replace it every few minutes
- Calm and happy - because it doesn’t fall out of baby’s mouth, this ultra-light soother helps keep baby calmer and happier for longer
- Made from super soft 100% food-grade silicone – safe for baby, silky smooth soft silicone gives this soother a skin-like feel and texture so it feels familiar in baby’s mouth
- Acceptance guaranteed – shaped, moves and flexes like our award-winning breast-like teats so baby is likely to accept this soother first time
- Anti-static - keeps dust away, to reassure parents about hygiene
- One piece silicone soother – easy clean and dishwasher safe with no bits to come loose
- BPA and BPS free – safe for baby
Hygienic, anti-static properties help prevent dust from settling on this soother so you know it’s safe to put in baby’s mouth
Made from 100% food-grade super soft silicone with a skin-like feel, this soother is also naturally anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic and free from nasty chemicals such a BPA and BPS.
One piece design is simple to wash in hot, soapy water, pop in your steriliser or top shelf of your dishwasher.