FARLIN MANUAL BREAST PUMP
- A simple way to support breast feeding for your baby
- Small, portable and convenient
- Provides consistent suction for more comfortable and efficient milk expression
- The pump’s ergonomically shaped handle provides a comfortable hold and offers complete control when expressing milk
- 360° Swivel handle. Suction adjustable by turning handle.
- Breast shield with silicone liner, which eases the pain and massages the breast for promoting the milk flow
- Can easily convert to a nursing bottle by using a cap and nipple included
- Makes mother feeding to baby easy
- The aspirated milk bottle can be converted into baby bottles by inserting the syringe and toilet lid.
- The milk sucker with silicone gasket helps the breast massage gently and stimulates the milk to flow evenly
General considerations before using a suction machine
Using a breast pump is the way many mothers choose today. Breast milk brings a lot of advantages to the mother. However, not all mothers use the breast pump properly.
Dear moms, in order to make sure we have a lot of milk and some things to keep in mind before using the breast pump:
- Before breastfeeding the mother should be comfortable, avoid angry wrangling will affect the amount of milk as well as milk quality.
- Drink 1 cup milk / fruit juice / saturated before milking.
- Clean hands and feet.
- Cleaning the milking machine.
- Light breast massage (horizontal - vertical - spin).
- Wipe the towel around the top of the ti.
- Wet the speakers to get close contact.
- Begin to gradually aspirate gradually increase, no sudden increase will cause breast pain.
- It is possible to breastfeed just to save time or suck on each side from 3 to 5 minutes / time. Or you can use a double breasted suction machine to suck up both breasts and save time.
- Dissolve the milk in the milk storage container for the refrigerator (keep cool for 3 to 5 days, prevent ice -16 degrees C for 6 months and - 18 degrees C for 12 months)